BATTERY-POWERED SETTING TOOL RIVDOM eBZ 1
Very compact design
- low weight
- a powerful, newly developed brushless motor
- the optimised gearing
- the familiar efficient 20 V -RivdomPLUS Li ion rechargeable battery are the new key to optimum cordless blind riveting.
PROCESSING BLIND RIVETS
|stainless steel A2||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
✓ Processing possible, o Processing optional possible
THE LATEST MOTOR TECHNOLOGY
Brushless and wear-free
The newly developed brushless DC (BLDC) motor guarantees a very long and practically wear-free life-cycle.
Low current consumption and reduced heat development increase the battery life and efficiency.
INDIVIDUAL RETURN MODE SETTING
When using manual return mode, the trigger has to remain pressed until the rivet is sheared. When
the trigger is released, the tool moves back to the front starting position.
In addition, Rivdom and RivSmart eBZ tools offer an automatic return mode. Here the trigger merely has to be pressed slightly to start the automatic setting process. Immediately after the drop in the measured force with the shearing of the rivet mandrel, the tool moves back automatically to the starting position to keep the riveting cycle as short as possible.
Clamping jaws and nosepieces can be replaced quickly and easily on the spot.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Working range: Blind rivets up to 5.0 mm diameter, all materials
- Stroke: 25 mm
- Working power: 10000N
- Max. diameter of mandrel: 3.5 mm
- Charging time: < 30 minutes
- Weight incl. battery: 1.6 kg
- 1x Rivdom eBZ 1 battery riveter with brushless motor in HONSEL L-Boxx
- 20V/2.0 Ah Li ion battery with optical state-ofcharge indicator (number depending on variant)
- 1x Rivdom-PLUS quick-charger
- 4x standard nosepieces in box
- 1x stud collector “L”
- 1x each belt clip, hanger bracket and cover cap
We are convinced of the quality of our HONSEL battery riveters. That is why we grant a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty on all current models.